Banks worldwide are now trying to make life simpler with E-Bank Payment systems. Now customers at Orchard bank can make their bill payments, invest in shares and shop at their finger tips.
Orchard Bank Online Payment — An E-Banking Facility To Make Your Life Easier
Internet banking has been making rapid strides in the last couple of years. Orchard bank has currently managed a 78% registration from its customer base on the internet. To get started all one needs is a PC with a internet connection along with a checking account of the bank. The customer needs to fill out an application online thus make the most of the services enlisted below-
– Bill payment. Through the Orchard Bank Online Payment facility one can pay for their credit card, telephone, electricity bills. For payment of bills one has to register just once at each of the billers. It is also possible to automatically pay your recurring bills. This way customers are not charged for the payment them make.
– Fund transfer. With the Orchard Bank Online Payment facility it is possible to transfer money from one account to another. It is possible to send money anywhere throughout the country. The customer is required to specify the payee’s bank, branch along with that persons account number. This transfer should take not much more than a day.
– Online investing. With the Orchard Bank Online Payment facility it is possible to open an FD(fixed deposit) account. Investing this way is ideal for investors on the go. It is also possible to purchase MF (mutual funds) directly.
– Credit card clients. With the online system of bill payment credit card bill payment is also possible. Customers can also report a card if lost. Clients can reapply, get a loan and extend their credit line through this method.
– Shopping. Orchard Bank has tie up’s with leading shopping websites so customers can buy online and make payments more conveniently.
– Mobile recharge. With internet banking it is possible to recharge your mobile phones and get the appropriate top-up you want, all one has to do is enter the recharge amount, type in the mobile number the choose the operator.
It is advisable to customers to not share their passwords with anyone and also take other security precautions like changing their login id’s and passwords every now and then. Internet banking definitely has more benefits over the traditional method.
1) Internet banking has changed the face of banking as we know it.
2) With internet banking it is possible to transfer funds, invest in shares and shop online.
3) Internet banking requires the customer to take security precautions because they are dealing with their hard earned money which needs to be safe guarded.