In this internet era, you can search everything in the Internet. The Internet is frankly a cornucopia of wisdom and inspiration for entrepreneurs.
You can find the right sites to teach you practical business skills and how to improve as an entrepreneur which would help you a lot in your start-up stage.
Jayson DeMers, founder of SEO agency AudienceBloom, advises small-business owners to tap these rich resources on a routine basis. Here is some of our conclusion of the breaks downs in these categories:
- Blogs (for inspiration, industry news, etc) : Search Engine Land,Small Business Trends, Social Media Examiner
- Massive open online courses (or MOOCS, are free University courses): Coursera, Udemy, MOOC List
- Whitepapers, e-books (for in-depth knowledge on a topic): Quick Sprout, HubSpot, Kindle Unlimited
- Webinars (for more interactive learning sessions): Google Hangouts, BizLaunch, SCORE
- Twitter chats (learn in real-time or scroll back to take notes): #SmallBizChat, #BlogChat, #B2BChat
- LinkedIn Groups (there’a a topic for every business interest): On Startups, Sales Best Practices, Succeed: Small Business Network, Powered by Staples
Want to see more about tips for start up, Click Subscribe to our channel to see more about money saving idea and entrepreneurship video.