Hi Welcome to professorsavings.com
We bring you daily money saving videos
HI I’m your host Rayfil Wong
Today we bring you 9 Tips to Save Big Shopping at Costco
1) Avoid the center aisles. This is they sell MOVIES and COOKBOOKS.
Things you DONT NEED, but WANT
2) Don’t shop alone. Team up with a friend and split bulk items especially food items.
3) Upgrade your membership can possibly add benefit. The Executive Membership
gives you a 2% back on purchases.
4) Check out the photo services for the Holiday season. Often cheaper than
Shutterfly, Snapfish, and other online photo printing.
5) Buy Kirkland brand aka Costco Brand. The generic brand provides great value and quality since they don’t need to spend on marketing budget.
6) Shop with a list. If you go to Costco without a list you will start rationalizing to buy lobsters,
extra socks, and other things you do not NEED.
7) Buy Household items since they don’t expire and can be stored. Light bulbs, batteries, toilet paper, laundry detergent, diapers, paper towels.
8) Buy meat in bulk. You can freeze in smaller bags. Meats tender and juicy.
9) Grab a bite. After shopping, a hot dog, I prefer Polish. A drink and a hot dog for $1.50.
thanks for joining us, Professor Savings signing off
subscribe for more daily money savings videos